Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

This is my brand new *ta-dah* blog. Y'all have Marianne to thank *cough, cough* for this, because she introduced me to the world of blogging. I would like to add, though, that she did not in any way promote my blog, because I did not tell her or anyone else that I was intending to start one. Thus said, she is not in any way responsible for the content of this site. Trust me, Marianne, your lawyers will be very happy about this later.

By the way, I really don't know what I'm doing (or why) with this thing, but it seems like fun, so please don't hate it too much. (Or at least try to keep it to yourself.) Cappice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|