Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Friday, March 31, 2006

RAC: Random Acts of Classiness

Just to prove to you that I never claimed to have any sense of decorum...

Yesterday on the commute back from work, I spied a house in the process of being painted a rather putrid shade of green. Far be it from me to judge a person’s choice of color for a house simply based on whether or not it appeals to me. It’s their house, and while they aren’t they only ones who have to live with their choice, I think people should be free to express themselves however they like with the appearance of their abode (just as I should be free to express myself by finding an alternate route on which to drive home). Cleary I would have no right to bag on the color, except that: the new paint exactly matched the color of the Port-o-Let that was sitting out on the lawn.

Ahem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|