Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why

This is my new "thing that bothers me" for the day:

Why does the "management" care where my bare butt sits? I ask because the paper toilet seat dispenser on my work bathroom door asserts that this convenience has been "provided by the management for [my] convenience." I can only hope that they have much better things to worry about. I mean, maybe they have very large bonuses that need to be awarded to former employees that were terminated for cause earlier this year. Clearly, that would be much more important.

P.S. I hate wanting to be a Prius-driver right now. Either, I feel pretentious. Or elitist. Or like a pro-recessionist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|