Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I am business woman, hear me roar!

Some months ago I posted a snarky little entry about how I just love the opportunity that my truck bed gives people to conveniently rid themselves of unwanted trash. Over the weekend, I acquired far more than the usual take for a two-day stint in the parking lot of my apartment complex, and it gave me an idea. Get ready for this…I need to paint the lining of the bed blue & put up a “Place Recyclables Here” sign. Hey, maybe I can pick up some extra cash on the side by turning my truck into a moving CRV collector.

If that doesn’t work, I’ll waterproof the truck bed, fill it with water, install a fountain & turn it into a coy pond. If I make an average of three pennies a week from passing wishers, I can Coinstar my way to a new spatula in about 10 years. Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|