Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Monday, May 17, 2004

Nautical Nonsense

In honor of Patrick the car, who got two new tires this weekend, but is still dying slowly...I present to you some of my favorite Spongebob quotes:


Patrick: I'll tell you a little story called "The Ugly Barnacle": Once there was a very ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died. The End.

Patrick: You're a man now, SpongeBob, and it's time you started acting like one.
SpongeBob: Yeah. Oh, but I'm not sure how.
Patrick: Allow me to demonstrate. First, puff out your chest.
[SpongeBob puffs out his chest]
Patrick: Now say, "tax exemption."
SpongeBob: Tax exemption.
Patrick: Now you must develop a taste for free-form jazz.
[Both listen intently to jazz music]
Patrick: Okay, you're ready.

Mr. Krabs: It's not the boots, it's the boot-ee. Err... I mean, uh... the person in the boots.

Barnacle Boy: We won. And the superhero-supervillain rules require you to do what I say.
ManRay: World domination. Ask for world domination.
The Dirty Bubble: Make him eat dirt.
[Man-Ray gives him a curious look]
The Dirty Bubble: In addition to the world domination thing.

Squidward: Let me get this straight. You two bought a big screen television just so you could play in the box?
SpongeBob SquarePants: Pretty smart, huh?
Patrick: I thought it wouldn't work.

Patrick: Liar, liar, plants for hire.
SpongeBob SquarePants: It's pants on fire, Patrick.
Patrick: Well you would know, liar.

Squidward: But I have a theory. People talk loud when they wanna act smart, right?
Plankton: CORRECT.

Patrick: I wanna defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Me too. But that sounds a little too hard. Let's try smaller.
Patrick: I wanna defeat the little monkey man and save the eighth dimension

Squidward: I can't believe anybody would celebrate a holiday where a jolly prowler breaks into your house and leaves gifts.

Patrick: "I know a lot about head injuries...belieeeve me!"

Patrick: "I can't see my forehead!"

Squidward: "Has anyone ever played an instrument before?"
*Patrick's hand goes up*
Patrick:" Is mayonnaise an instrument?"
Squidward: "No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument."
*Patrick's hand goes up again*
Squidward: "No Patrick, horseradish is not an instrument either."
*Patrick's hand goes down*

I promise to stop with the cheap quote posts soon, but I was having too much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|