Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Thursday Afternoon Not-Live

Because it is being to seem that I will never post anything unless it’s a random collection of shorts that lead nowhere…

Non-intuitive search engines can be very funny. You end up having to switch your wording around hoping that somewhere in the site the words exist together, but in an unexpected order. Today, after numerous attempts to find the head of a leading university’s school of education, I finally hit gold with “chair education.” I wonder where the stools and ottomans go.

I saw a hot pink semi truck cab today. I could not stop laughing.

(and on a related note)

I also saw a twenty-something guy on the bus today dressed in thug gear to the nine-o-o-five-nines…reading Sense and Sensibility. He was about three-quarters of the way through.

A promotional website for a state university in North Dakota lists the temperature in the lower left hand corner. And they wonder why they don’t get many out-of-state applicants.

Hmm, I thought there was more. Oh well. I guess I need a musical guest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|