Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggedy Jig

I didn't think it was possible, but I am actually glad to be back at work after the much needed rest. I had been dreading coming back, but as of last night I have new drama in my life (all had been quiet on the western front for so long, I guess something had to happen), and I am welcoming the sea of papers I have returned to, because it helps keep my mind off life for awhile.

That said, I had an absolutely fabulous time with my parents who came to visit from Sunday to Saturday. We spent Monday through Friday morning in Rancho Mirage (Palm Springs area) just chilling in the time-share and enjoying the pool and a day at the Palm Springs Knott's Soak City water park. On Friday we were off to Universal Studios for the day. As much fun as we had, I was really glad that I had a three day weekend to wind down from vacation. Wouldn't you know though that I would turn my last day of rest into craziness. Argh.

I realized during the time I spent with my parents just how much I had missed them over the past year especially. *Sigh* It was sad to see them go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|