Amelia Earhart was a childhood hero of mine. Of course by childhood, I refer to a period of time that stretched well into my early twenties...but I'm growing up now.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

What I think about on days I don't feel like leaving my desk

My job would be so much more exciting with one of those vacuum tube things like they use at the bank drive through. After preparing my paperwork I could put it in a little capsule and into the tube and –zing!- it would go off to Purchasing or –zang!- it would go off into signature-land to be signed by Mr. or Ms. Bigwig and then sent back to me. I’m not going to start a hard-core campaign for it until such time as I lose the use of my feet and can’t run my own errands, but it would just be so cool.

While I wait for futuristic improvements in office document transportation, I need something else to make work fun. Maybe I’ll dress up like Judy Jetson next week…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|